Tradiebot Industries is a fresh new company at the forefront of developing new technologies and market trends focusing on INDUSTRY 4.0 and IoT innovations. We are currently working with some of the leading universities, government bodies and industry stakeholders on a number of ground breaking projects. To meet our global expansion plans we are searching for stand out TALENT to join our team.
WE ARE HIRING
Location: Artarmon, Sydney
Experience: Senior Employment
Issue Date: June 2019
Start Date: June 2019
Tradiebot Industries is seeking a talented VR Developer to join our VR development team in creating immersive VR solutions for Industry 4.0. Do you have experience in and a passion for creating engaging and immersive VR experiences? Are you eager to solve challenging problems that will make a difference? Do you enjoy collaborating with leading experts and letting your creativity flow while creating quality VR content? If this sounds like you, we want you to join us to help shape the future of VR in Industry 4.0.
About Tradiebot Industries:
As leaders in AR, VR, robotics and additive manufacturing, Tradiebot Industries is developing digital platforms and automated systems that can provide knowledge when and where it’s needed, fast track routine jobs, automate repairs, provide efficient and effective training, and generate an up-skilled workforce.
Industry needs to work smarter and faster to accommodate the rapid changes in market demand. Our systems bring knowledge and skills transfer to their fingertips. Tradiebot is developing a catalogue of products addressing the pain points of, and improving efficiencies within, the automotive trade and manufacturing industries.
An example of our VR Automotive Spray Painting Trainer is available at youtu.be/-l586XgQrnc.
- Driving the development of engaging and immersive VR training experiences
- Sharing, guiding and mentoring team members with your knowledge and experience
- Writing high quality code that is clean, well-documented and testable, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Development of VR experiences for use on a range of popular VR systems
- Development of new features from concept to deployment in Unity
- Researching new and emerging technologies, with project use cases in mind
- 1+ years experience in the development of engaging and immersive VR
- 3+ years experience in the development of interactive 3D content
- Expertise in Unity IDE, C#, Shaders
- Experience in system development through Object Oriented Methodologies
- Experience with Steam SDK/Oculus/OpenVR SDK
- Knowledge of CTAA Antialiasing
- Knowledge of amplify occlusion, amplify bloom, paint in 3D, newton VR, HSV picker
- Experience with VR spray painting simulation – Bonus